Are you looking for a reliable powder coating service in Seattle to finish your metal project? Powder coating is crucial for products that are exposed to weather and heavy use. This finishing service ensures your metal parts stand the test of time.
To learn more about our powder coating services in Seattle, please read this page or contact the finishing experts at Eckstrom Industries today.
Areas We Serve:
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating is the final coat on a product or part. It is a protective coating that improves product longevity, keeping it from rusting and maintaining functionality. Powder coating is a dry finish that is sprayed onto the metal product or part. It gives the piece a sleek, flush finish.
What Materials Can Have Powder Coating?
Powder coating is used to finish a wide variety of products and parts. Here are some items that often have a powder coating finish.
- Car parts (wheels, exteriors, and internal car parts)
- Patio furniture
- Gates and fences
- Bicycle parts
- Indoor furniture
Most products made from metal can be powder coated. If you are curious if a specific project of yours can be powder coated, give Eckstrom Industries a call.
Here at Eckstrom Industries in Seattle, our professional team of powder coating professionals. We can help assess your current project and whether powder coating would be beneficial for it as well as provide you with powder coating services.
What are the Benefits of Using a Seattle Powder Coating Service?
Here are some of the benefits of having your part or product powder coated in Seattle:
- Powder coating is durable: products that have powder coating finish last longer and are resistant to chipping and scratching.
- Powder coating is eco-conscious: powder coating releases little-to-no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and doesn’t contain solvents.
- Powder coating is efficient and quick: products that are powder coated skip the flash-off step which reduces processing time. This makes the whole powder coating process shorter and more efficient for products on a tight timeline.
- Powder coating is cost-effective: the reduced time spent in a powder coating shop means that powder coating is a cost-effective finish option.
- Powder coating is safer for users: the reduced or non-existent VOCs and solvents means that products finished with powder coating are safer to use. When users touch powder finished products and then touch their faces, there isn’t a risk of an allergic reaction.
- Powder coating creates less mess: other finishes are applied when wet and often leave the shop messy and with bits of dried paint on the floor. Powder coating on the other hand is applied dry and creates much less mess. Any flecks or dustings of powder coating may be easily swept or vacuumed away.
Where to Get Powder Coating Services in Seattle
Eckstrom Industries is a trusted powder coating service provider near Seattle. We’ve been working in the metal fabrication industry since 1930 and have established ourselves as a trusted powder coating service.
We encourage you to consider powder coating to finish your project. Powder coating finish offers a host of benefits and ensures that your finished product is both durable and beautiful. Give Eckstrom Industries in Seattle a call today to discuss our powder coating services further.
Other Services in Seattle:
Sheet Metal Bending Seattle
Sheet Metal Cutting Seattle
Sheet Metal Fabrication Seattle